VPureMix® – Magnetic Mixing Technology
The AWH VPureMix® magnetically driven mixer is designed for applications with the most stringent demands in terms of safety and sterility. A magnetic coupling eliminates the risks associated with conventional shaft grommets, such as leaks and contamination. All the functions are monitored continuously by a sensor, and can be read off and documented directly by a monitoring unit.
The proven AWH magnetic stirrers VPureMix® LS30 to LS20000 are now also available as ATEX versions.
Find the right VPureMix® for your application
VPureMix® – for Processes that run smoothly
The VPureMix® guarantees maximum mixing power and product reliability down to the last drop. The magnetic actuator almost completely eliminates all shear forces and allows full tank drainage during ongoing operation.
The mixer head has ceramic bearings, and is characterized by low shear forces and its ability to run dry with zero
problems. This means no product residue, gentle mixing even with small quantities of product, and no risk when
draining the tank during a mixing operation. The open design of the mixer head makes for any easy cleaning procedure that uses a minimum of water, produces much less wastewater and requires very little time.
The perfect Solution for bio-pharmaceutical Mixing Processes.
- API production
- Bio-reactors for bacteria and cell cultures
- Vaccine production
- Reserve and media production
- Process tanks in upstream and downstream areas
- Plasma fractionation
- Fermentation plants
- Storage tanks
Food & beverage applications
- Dairy products
- Soft drinks
- Functional Food
Tank plate: 1.4435 (316L)
|Surface||Mixing head: Ra <= 0,5 µm (20 µin)|
Tank plate: Ra <= 0,4 µm (16 µin)
|Surface treatment||hand polished und electro polished|
|1 - 14|
|Operating temperature||up to 150°C / 302°F|
|Temperature||Product: max. 135°C / 275°F|
Sensor Datasheet (PDF)
Sensor ATEX Datasheet (PDF)
- 3.1 Material Zertifikat, EN10204 for parts in product contact
- USP Class VI certification for all ceramic parts
- FDA certification for all elastomers and ceramic parts
- USDA-H11/ NSF H1 und FDA registration for gearbox lubricant
- IP66 class of protection for engine and gearbox
- IP67 class of protection for sensor and converter unit
- USDA registration for paint
- JIS Z 2801: 2010 certification for anti bacterial coating
- CE/CCC registration for sensor, engine and gearbox
- IE3 efficiency class for all engines